Contract Position: Approximately 15 hours per week
Location: Your house (Remote)
Are you a PPC/Paid Search Strategist proactive and creative enough to transform a small amount of spend into an impressive number of goal conversions?
Followup question: Where have you been all our lives?
Read on to further determine if you’re the Strategist that Verified Studios seeks to manage PPC campaigns for a wide range of corporate and academic clients.
- Devise, implement and run search (Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, to name a few) and social (LinkedIn, Facebook) PPC campaigns for a variety of clients
- Notice—and point out!—when we’re missing opportunities like Twitter for potential campaigns in the above bullet’s parenthetical list
- Manage and maintain large keyword lists covering a variety of topics with some direction from subject matter experts
- Deliver weekly reporting on campaign performance and campaign optimization suggestions to the Sr. Marketing Manager
- Clearly and efficiently communicate with team and management on campaign development, timelines and results
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A drive to help the non-marketing minded become PPC fanatics through impressive campaign results
- A sense of accountability for the work that you do
- Experience with LiquidPlanner, Basecamp, Slack and Zoom (or similar online collaboration software)
- Agreement that Google Analytics is the sun around which all paid search platforms orbit (and the deep understanding of Analytics that comes with this realization)
- A love of showing your work through regular reporting on campaign performance
- Attention to detail paired with impressive time management skills to keep our campaigns over performing while under budget
- Willingness and ability to learn new industries and relevant tools quickly
- A tick that replaces “sorry, I don’t know the answer to that” to “let me look into it”
- At least two years experience working with remote teams
- At least three years experience managing PPC campaigns
About Verified Studios
Verified Studios has been successfully helping our higher education clients leverage web design, online marketing and custom software development to achieve their goals in educational user experience, application and enrollment since 2006. Our main office is located in Durham, NC.
Please email a cover letter, your resume, and rates to: email@example.com
Include PPC/Paid Search Strategist in the subject of your email.