Are you the User Experience Designer of our dreams?
“THAT DOESN’T GO THERE!” If you’ve recently thought that when looking at a website, then we invite you to apply your expertise in web design, interactive design, user experience and related fields to determine the look and the feel of our clients’ web-based projects. We are a committed group of marketing, design and development professionals working in Durham, NC and virtual offices around the country. Through modern technology and best practices we share space, vision, goals and a sense of humor.
As a Verified Studios user experience designer, you’ll bring our projects to life with verve and panache, and ensure the best UX/UI practices so that we only create work that delights end-users and exceeds the expectations of our clients. You’ll be an integral part of the team, researching and defining the needs for each project’s goals, creating conceptual wireframes and documentation, and naturally caucusing with designers and developers to see the work launched.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree in a related field, or equivalent UX/UI-type practical experience.
- A portfolio (or really neat list) of your work developing clean, valid, and compatible websites and applications.
- Demonstrated ability to produce potential website layouts, user interfaces and organizational strategies using wireframe tools
- Excellent-to-near compulsive problem solving, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as part of collaborative teams and refrain from lecturing clients and co-workers about a favorite article in this month’s UX Booth.
About Verified Studios
Verified Studios is an e-learning agency that partners with institutions of higher education and corporations to provide digital learning program management, from course development to course marketing, as well as websites and online marketing services. We’re a team of professional instructional designers, project managers, developers, marketers and writers with the skills and experience required to make approachable, effective and customized content that uses your institution’s voice to transform learners into doers. Our main office is located in Durham, NC and we have satellite presence in Asheville, NC. You would be welcome to join us at either location or work remotely.
When applying for this Verified Studios job, please include both a cover letter and salary requirements when submitting your resume.