Want to be accountable?
Contract Position: Approximately 20 hours per week Location: Your house (Remote)
Are you passionate about digital media, great with clients, and know how to juggle multiple complex tasks under pressure? Are you a skillful writer who handles client communication with grace and ease? Would you describe yourself as self-motivated and proactive? Yes?! We’re offering you the opportunity to utilize these skills and work in a close-knit, small team environment high on personal responsibility and a desire to help our clients succeed.
Verified Studios, a digital agency serving higher education clients, is seeking an experienced Account Manager to work as part of our team. As an Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing new and existing client relationships. Your primary focus will be on client success: building and maintaining solid and trusting relationships. We love our clients and we’re dedicated to what we do, so you’ll need to be too.
Read on to further determine if you’re the Account Manager that Verified Studios seeks to join our team:
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Act as the primary liaison between our clients and the project manager
● Effectively manage the onboarding of new clients
● Verify production specifications with clients and communicate effectively with our
internal production team
● Develop status reports and communicate project performance throughout the lifecycle
of the project to key stakeholders
● Triage all incoming support requests from clients in our support ticketing system
● Prepare account service-related documents such as: meeting agendas, meeting
reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence
● Document discussions during client meetings and conference calls, enter deliverables
in our Project Management system
● Maintain recurring check-ins with retainer clients
● Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
● Drive upgrade revenue from additional services
● QA/Proofread deliverables before sending to client
Required Skills & Experience:
● 1-2 years experience in an agency account management or customer success role
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or a related field
● Strong customer service skills with a proven record of managing multiple clients and proactively communicating with clients on a daily basis in a professional and efficient manner
● Strong time management and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively
● Experience with Google Analytics and search/display advertising including Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook
● An understanding of website design so that you can effectively present design work to clients and minimize scope creep
● Ability to speak to clients about open source CMSes such as WordPress and Drupal
● Close attention to detail a must
● Experience working in a small team where it is common for people to wear many hats
Not Required, but definitely a plus:
● Experience working in or with Higher Education stakeholders
● Experience working remotely
● Fluent in Google Docs and Sheets
● Experience with WordPress and HTML
● Basecamp, LiquidPlanner, Google Analytics, Slack, MailChimp, Zoom, Photoshop, Drupal
About Verified Studios
Verified Studios has been successfully helping our higher education clients leverage web design, online marketing and custom software development to achieve their goals in educational user experience, application and enrollment since 2006. Our main office is located in Durham, NC.
Please email a cover letter, your resume, and your hourly rate to: email@example.com Include Account Manager in the subject of your email. Any submissions that do not include a cover letter will not be considered.